The BlogCrush Linky – week 70
Last week I introduced myself but for those of you who are regular BlogCrush linkers you may have met me before. Hi, I’m liberty and I am standing in for Alice who is taking a few weeks break. I am once again co-hosting with the lovely Lucy from Lucy At Home.
Linkies are a great way for bloggers to connect as well as an opportunity for readers to find new blogs to read, but what is BlogCrush?
BlogCrush is a “linky” which is a place where bloggers can share their latest or best posts and find some new readers. This linky opens at 6am (BST) on a Friday; a blue button will appear at the bottom of this page saying “add your link” – that means the linky is open for bloggers to add their work.
– If you’re a blogger, add 2 posts (1 of yours AND 1 by someone else) by clicking on the blue “Add your link” button right down near the bottom of this post
– If you’re here to read some fab blogs then keep scrolling until you find the blue button down near the bottom of this post. Clicking on this will take you to a page of thumbnails, each representing a different blog post. Happy reading!
If you’re never joined in a linky before and are confused, don’t worry, we all are in the beginning! Thankfully Lucy has written a beginner’s linky guide for some help and advice for bloggers. You are welcome to email me, or message me on Twitter too if you get stuck.
BlogCrush is a unique linky as it allows you to share a post you’ve read and admired, that’s been written by someone else, as well as your own post.
Were you nominated for BlogCrush by another blogger?…
Wow, well done – you need to treat yourself and relish the good vibes! You are not obliged to do anything (but it would be nice to thank that person 😀 ). If you want to you may display the coveted “I was featured on #Blogcrush” badge below. Go on, you worked hard to earn it! Simply copy the code from the text box below and paste it into the HTML / text section of your blog.
Featured post badge code:
We try to pin all posts with a pinnable image will be added to the Blogcrush Pinterest Board, but we may struggle a little this week with the handover from Alice to me. Please be assured that we are trying to get this sorted ASAP.
Every linky has rules, here are the guidelines for this particular one.
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When you add your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title, and please put in your own email address when completing the inlinkz form to comply with GDPR.
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky and share their link (@libertyhenwick and @lucy_at_home). Please tweet us your own BlogCrush posts too so we can share them for you.
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 post from Host 1 (personal or BC)
- 1 post from Host 2 (personal or BC)
- 2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
So that’s a minimum of 4 (FOUR) posts.
- Add the #BlogCrush badge to the post that you’re linking up from your own blog. You can do this by copying the code in the box below and pasting it into the HTML view of your post.
BlogCrush badge code:
Blogcrush Week 70
Bloggers are invited to choose any post they wish as their BlogCrush, but as hosts, we choose one of the amazing Linkers from the previous week and add them back into the Linky again as “host featured post”.
Liberty and Lucy were hosting last week so their chosen featured posts for BlogCrush Week 69 are:
Liberty’s Blogcrush choice is Could we Start Again Please? – Day Dreams of a Mum
After reading about Kelly’s epic and renewing trip to Edinburgh in the past I am delighted to read she has plans to go again, and this time there’s romance in the air! I love how she has changed her focus from goal setting to a much more manageable and exciting list of things to look forward to.
Lucy’s Blogcrush choice is : All the Dancing Girld and Chancing Boys – Enda Stories
Congratulations! Please collect your “I’ve been featured” badge from the top of the page because you are featured bloggers on BlogCrush Week 70!
For BlogCrush Week 70, I’m linking up with this post which explores what gives me happiness.
As a blogger I have to spend a large chunk of time using social media, sometimes that gets me down. Can you relate?
Lucy’s post is called 11 Digital Technology Tips that Mums need to know.
I’m sure we all could do with some parenting help in this arena!
Please click on the blue button below to add your posts to the link up: