The easiest 3 ingredient ice-cream recipe
Who knew that ice-cream could be this easy to make, with only three ingredients? If you are expecting guests over the following evening, and have planned to make a crumble or warm sponge dessert, you could literally whip this ice-cream up in minutes to serve as an impressive and delicious accompaniment.
Chocolate brownies are a favourite in this household; and if they’re served warm, you can’t beat the addition of a scoop or two of homemade ice-cream.
- 1x397gm tin of condensed milk
- 500ml fresh whipping cream
- Flavour of your choice
- Whip the cream until stiff
- Fold in the condensed milk
- Gently stir in your flavour
- Place in a covered container in the freezer and leave to freeze for approx three hours.
- And that’s it!!
- Except for the eating part, you have to eat it.
When it comes to flavours, the only limit are your preferences and imagination:
- For chocolate – add 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Vanilla – add 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Why not try stiring in a tin of caramel and crumbled amaretti biscuits?
- Or chunks of cookie dough!