Hi and welcome to my blog! I am Liberty and I live on the lighter side of life…mostly. I am a South African mum of four (1 tween and 3 teens) living in Ireland. We love making a mess – I think it’s called being creative(?), inviting friends over for a braai (sort of like a barbecue, only better), and going on adventures – around Ireland or the world.
I am a qualified Graphic Designer with a HDip in Digital Media, Design and Marketing. I am also the Women’s Ministry leader in our local church and have a passion to encourage and support women in their personal growth.
But enough about me, are you a looking for a writer to help you create well written content that grabs people’s attention? Or do you need an experienced blogger to promote your product or brand? Don’t just take my word for it, read what people have said about my work:
“This is outstanding – one of the best blog reviews I’ve ever seen in 5/6 years of doing blogger outreach. Its so well written & interesting. It looks fun & is so different. Thank you and all the family for doing this. We’re so pleased.” – on my review for The Master Detective Toolkit-Alison Short, Playtime P.R.
My blog is read by women in the 25 to 55 age range who are usually parents and live in the UK, USA, South Africa and Ireland. These women are primarily concerned about their children and what’s important for them. They enjoy online shopping, spending time pursuing creative pursuits and cooking, they love to travel.
If you’d like to get in touch and find out how you can work with me, contact me via email at email@example.com.
In what ways will I help you?
~One of the first questions you should ask anyone who creates content for you is how well do they understand SEO. If you want your product to be seen on the web, it needs to pop up on the first page of search engines! I can provide you with multiple examples of my review posts that feature in the number one spot or the first and second page on Google.
~As a content creator I can write for you! I have won and been nominated for a number of writing and blogging awards. I have worked with a range of products and brands on sponsored posts, reviews and giveaways. These products are relevant to my audience and help increase awareness and sales for your brand.
~ I am a professional Graphic Designer with a Higher Diploma in digital media, marketing and design with skills in both web design, photography and print layout.
~ Run giveaways on my blog and across all social media platforms which increase brand visibility and help boost your following.
~ Create Facebook ads, promotions and videos.
~My Instagram stories are where I have the highest engagement rate, up to 12%. Every day I speak directly to a captive audience who could be hearing about your company.
~ Currently I have approx 345k unique monthly viewers on my Pinterest Account. This has peaked up to as much as 400k, depending on the type of post being promoted.
L.o.L.S. Featured in the Media
Click on this link to see when my blog or writing has been mentioned in various online and print publications.
Sample Review and Sponsored Posts
Here are just a few of the review, sponsored or promotional posts I have written. All opinions are my own, they will always be honest.
- Balmonds All Natural Starter Set Review
- Four Creative Toys
- The Perfection Pillow
- Stems Toy Review
- The Thames and Kosmos Master Detective Kit
- Our Rainbocorns Secret Surprise Review
- Black Friday
- Mysterium Boardgame Review
- Telestrations Boardgame Review
- SimpleCyberLife Review
- “Liberty wrote a fantastic, detailed review of our product with beautiful accompanying photographs and shared this extensively across her social media. She was a joy to work with and produced the content in a timely and very efficient manner. We’ll definitely be working with her again.” Laura Santer, PR & Marketing Jana Reinhardt jewellery
- “We’ve really enjoyed working with Liberty, who wrote a really thorough and thoughtful review of our products, and ran a great competition! We’re very much looking forward to working with her again in the very near future!” – Lucy Gulland PR, Balmonds
- “I approached Liberty to see if she would be interested in doing a review for us on behalf of one of our clients. The resulting post was exactly what we were looking for – informative, well written and thorough. It has been a pleasure working with Liberty and I look forward to continuing to do so on future projects.” -Jessica Sheppard BleatPR
- “I approached Liberty to trial a new health and fitness plan that I was launching and I was impressed with how fun, entertaining and engaging her blogs were. She created great content for my project above and beyond what was needed. If you are brand looking for a great blogger, I would highly recommend Liberty.” – Nikki Wibrow, CEO 404040plan
- “We absolutely love the post! Liberty is very professional and a dream to work with”. – Dudu Ntoni, Superbalist.
- “We sent Liberty a Reflex Pillow to review. Delighted with the blog she wrote which was informative, personal and engaging as well as being well written and accompanied with lovely images. A professional and amiable blogger” – Emma, PR Reflex Pillow.
- “Liberty was quick, efficient and lovely to work with. The blog post was thoughtful and genuine. We hope to work with Liberty again as we grow our product range.” – Julie, BlueRock.
- “This is outstanding – one of the best blog reviews I’ve ever seen in 5/6 years of doing blogger outreach. Its so well written & interesting. It looks fun & is so different. Thank you and all the family for doing this. We’re so pleased….Liberty’s worked hard and, honestly, it has been great working with her.” – Alison, Playtime PR
- “The post looks amazing, thank you so much! What a thoughtful and well written review, we’re so pleased!” – Scarlett Dixon, Social Media, PR & Influencer Outreach Consultant for SimpleCyberLife.com via Scarlett London Digital
Brands and Products I have Worked with:
Below are just some of the brands and products I have already worked with either on reviews on my blog or giveaways on social media. We love to review toys, games, healthy and tasty food, and any products or activities suitable for a family with teenagers who love adventure and travel.
Once again, you can get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below:
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Many thanks and kind regards