Hi and welcome to my blog! I am Liberty and I live on the lighter side of life…mostly. I am a South African mum of four (1 tween and 3 teens) living in Ireland. We love making a mess – I think it’s called being creative(?), inviting friends over for a braai (sort of like a barbeque, only better), and going on adventures – around Ireland or the world.
I am a qualified Graphic Designer with a HDip in Digital Media and design, I love creative projects with my children. I am also the Women’s Ministry leader in our local church and have a passion to encourage and support women.
But enough about me, are you a looking for a writer to help you create well written content that grabs people’s attention? Or do you need an experienced blogger to promote your product or brand? Don’t just take my word for it, read what people have said about my work:
“This is outstanding – one of the best blog reviews I’ve ever seen in 5/6 years of doing blogger outreach. Its so well written & interesting. It looks fun & is so different. Thank you and all the family for doing this. We’re so pleased.”-Alison Short, Playtime P.R.
My blog is read by women in the 25 to 55 age range who are usually parents and live in the UK, USA, South Africa and Ireland. These women are primarily concerned about their children and what’s important for them. They enjoy online shopping, spending time pursuing creative pursuits and cooking, they love to travel.
If you’d like to get in touch and find out how you can work with me, contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In what ways will I help you?
~As a content creator I can write for you! I have won writing awards and have worked with a range of products and brands on sponsored posts, reviews and giveaways. These products are relevant to my audience and help increase awareness and sales for your brand.
~I run giveaways on my blog and across all social media platforms which increase brand visibility and help boost your following.
~I create Facebook ads, promotions and videos.
~My Instagram stories are where I have the highest engagement rate, up to 12%. Every day I speak directly to a captive audience who could be hearing about your company.
~I currently have approx 140k unique monthly viewers on my Pinterest Account. This has peaked up to as much as 400k, depending on the type of post being promoted.
~I am a professional Graphic Designer with a Higher Diploma in digital media, marketing and design with skills in both web design, photography and print layout.
L.o.L.S. Featured in the Media
Click on this link to see when my blog or writing has been mentioned in various online and print publications.
Sample Review and Sponsored Posts
Here are just a few of the review, sponsored or promotional posts I have written. All opinions are my own, they will always be honest.
- The 404040 Plan
- Four Creative Toys
- The Perfection Pillow
- Stems Toy Review
- The Thames and Kosmos Master Detective Kit
- Our Rainbocorns Secret Surprise Review
- Black Friday
- Mysterium Boardgame Review
- Telestrations Boardgame Review
- SimpleCyberLife Review
- “I approached Liberty to trial a new health and fitness plan that I was launching and I was impressed with how fun, entertaining and engaging her blogs were. She created great content for my project above and beyond what was needed. If you are brand looking for a great blogger, I would highly recommend Liberty.” – Nikki Wibrow, CEO 404040plan
- “We absolutely love the post! Liberty is very professional and a dream to work with”. – Dudu Ntoni, Superbalist.
- “We sent Liberty a Reflex Pillow to review. Delighted with the blog she wrote which was informative, personal and engaging as well as being well written and accompanied with lovely images. A professional and amiable blogger” – Emma, PR Reflex Pillow.
- “Liberty was quick, efficient and lovely to work with. The blog post was thoughtful and genuine. We hope to work with Liberty again as we grow our product range.” – Julie, BlueRock.
- “This is outstanding – one of the best blog reviews I’ve ever seen in 5/6 years of doing blogger outreach. Its so well written & interesting. It looks fun & is so different. Thank you and all the family for doing this. We’re so pleased….Liberty’s worked hard and, honestly, it has been great working with her.” – Alison, Playtime PR
- “The post looks amazing, thank you so much! What a thoughtful and well written review, we’re so pleased!” – Scarlett Dixon, Social Media, PR & Influencer Outreach Consultant for SimpleCyberLife.com via Scarlett London Digital
- “We’ve really enjoyed working with Liberty, who wrote a really thorough and thoughtful review of our products, and ran a great competition! We’re very much looking forward to working with her again in the very near future!” – Lucy Gulland PR, Balmonds
Just Some of the Brands and Products I have Worked with:
Below are just some of the brands and products I have already worked with either on reviews on my blog or giveaways on social media. We love to review toys, games, healthy and tasty food, and any products or activities suitable for a family who love adventure and travel.
And plenty more…
Once again, you can get in touch via email: email@example.com or by using this form:
Looking forward to hearing from you,